Tamás benedek Szilágyi
With a total of 20 years of consulting and training, and 10 years of coaching experience I am dedicated to the well-being and personal development of people, to well-functioning interpersonal relationships and the social environment that allows them to grow and self-realize, so ultimately to healthy and satisfied communities and organizations – which is the basis for good performance and business results.
I have several years of executive experience at an organization development consulting company.
I graduated from ELTE with a degree in psychology, and then I also completed the professional training of organization development psychology at BME. I have been working in the field of organization development since 2001. Among the more prominent professional activities I have carried out during this time, I would like to highlight, above all, organizational development consultancy, including comprehensive processes for developing organizational culture, senior and middle management workshops, complex leadership development programs, executive coaching and a wide variety of skill, attitude and cooperation development trainings.
I regularly train myself in different organization and leadership development and coaching methodologies.
I am happy to work in Hungary and the region, both in English and German language.
• CMC – Qualified Leadership Consultant
• BMC – Business- and Management Coach
- Organization development, change management
- Organizational diagnostics
- Organizational vision building
- Strategic and operational development workshops
- Developing team efficiency and cooperation
- Complex leadership skill development programs
- Executive coaching and team coaching